Newcomb College, Tulane University
New Orleans, LA 1983-1987
University of South Florida
Tampa, FL 1987-1991
University of Maryland Medical System
Baltimore, MD 1992-1996
Certification & Licensure|
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- The American Board of Pediatrics
- Maryland State Medical License
- Provider, Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Florida State Medical License
- Alpha Sigma Sigma Leadership Society, Newcomb-Tulane College
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Pediatric ICU Transport Team, Maryland's Hospital for Children
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
Current Professional Activities|
- Research with Hill I.D., Horvath K., Kowarski A., Counts D., Chalew S., Bravi
E., Fasano A., Is Celiac Disease Underdiagnosed in American Children?
Presented at fourth joint meeting of the North American Society for Pediatric
Gastroenterology and Nutrition. Houston TX, 1994.
- Research with Dulkerian S., Guthberlet R.L. The Utility of Repeated
Arterial Blood Gas Analysis in Newborn Infants with Cord Blood Acidemia.
Pediatric Grand Rounds, University of Maryland Medical Systems, 1996.
Wendy Hurwitz is originally from Bronxville, New York, and is married to
Kenneth M. Hurwitz, MD and has four children, Joshua, Stephanie, Jacob, and